Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out.

crow-duck

The weather finally cooled off enought to get out for a while.Went to a old school close to home,got out for a couple hour before the heat started this is what I found.[attachment 66570 IMG_0128005.JPG]

Wow, crow-duck, those are some very nice finds. I've never found anything like that at a school here in CA. Maybe an old homestead. Love that old bracelet!!

Congrats,
CAPTN SE
Dan

I see you found a Walker! What year is she??? I also found one of them Palmolive Tokens this year. What are the dates on them Indians and V-Nickel? Looks like you will have to return when the temps are more to your liking. Good Luck and HH.:detecting:

The IH are 1895,1891,v nic is 1902 and the big silver 1936 and boy did it scream !!!!!!Good luck on your next hunt.
crowduck

Im not sure yet.The guy that I hunt with said maybe.I hope we get to go I think it will be fun to meet some of the people we talk to on the net. Good luck on your next hunt.
crowduck

I dont find tokens at schools but their might have been a old house their before the school was built.The play ground is huge.Thanks again and good luck on your next hunt.
crowduck

And seeing them pop out of the ground makes one DROOL with excitement. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH.:thumbup: