Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally, Some Detecting Weather!

John-Edmonton

Staff member
april15.jpg

It's been too cold with north strong winds, along with ice on the hills. I don't want to fracture my hips, so I waited until better weather. Here is my total coins from today. Our nickel plated steel coins are very cheap and begin to rust when left on the ground, The AT Pro from my experience is the best metal detector to ID these rusted eyesores.

And we are expecting 2-4” more snow here today (N central ID). The way things are going its going to be in the 70s for hunting season on October.
Glad to see you making it out and good call on not getting hurt. Nice recoveries!

View attachment 24999

It's been too cold with north strong winds, along with ice on the hills. I don't want to fracture my hips, so I waited until better weather. Here is my total coins from today. Our nickel plated steel coins are very cheap and begin to rust when left on the ground, The AT Pro from my experience is the best metal detector to ID these rusted eyesores.
Mr Edmonton,
You always find the good stuff.
Happy you were able to get out.
Still boxed in here. Need to gain more strength.
Rains finally stopped here but the fields are so wet.
If I sink in I may not get out. 😳
Always happy to see your digs.
Especially on the slopes.