Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally some REAL gold :)

Way to go Joan...looks like your 202 just paid for itself. Out of curiosity, and because I also own the 202...what did the display read and what was the audible tone? I am guessing "nickel" and low tone.

Great find Joan...My gal would love that...She is a big winter freak (strangle...gasp...choke)...She loves Ladybugs, snowflakes, and snowmen...That is a very cool looking pendant...

HH,

BH-LandStar

Oh! That's nice Joan!
Now compare that cute little piece of jewelry with a piece of canslaw....

Dig 'em All !!!
rmptr

Congrats, nice find indeed for a first gold item!!! HH regards Nugget.:detecting:

Seems to be my only find these days Nugget. The cities have been adding new mulch or new sand but I have managed some clad and tokens but nothing more exciting than this little snowflake. People are keeping their jewelry close! :sad:

Canslaw is the bits (various sizes) of aluminum beverage container that are shredded when they go through a mower.

They can be a real plague if park landscapers are too busy/lazy to gather the cans before mowing the turf.

I will guarantee, that a bit of shredded aluminum can be found that is indistinguishable, by the most expensive metal detectors built, from a fine quality piece of 14k gold jewelry, buried in the ground 4 - 6".
hh