Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally some time out with the Infinium

Black Davy

I actually headed out to the surf last weekend after the big Nor Easter. It takes two hours to get to the beach and I made it for the end of low tide.I hit Hampton Beach, NH and Salisbury Beach, MA. I started off with the Infinium but wussed out real quick and swapped my stick to the Quattro. Why because no matter how many pills I planned on popping to make it through the day with my back I chose to play it smart so I could dig another day. I really needed to see what my target was to limit how many times I bent over to dig targets, SORRY! I did hit for one quarter and penny before the swap.[attachment 72605 Picture002.jpg] The Infinium finds are on the left, Quattro on the right. All the coins were deep anything I dug was at least 8" to 12". In the end no rings just 14 coins and 1 arcade token. The beach was full of fellow hunters and two others did have rings I just was not swinging the right area or I needed to work the Infinium longer and just work the High Low tones. This area is known for lobster pot trash and there were at least 50 or more washed up on the beach and plenty of broken ones under the sand this made it difficult with the Infinium as the tone was different with the for different sizes. I did last for 5 hours. This was only my third time out this year and it was great to get out.

I hope your medical condition can soon get resolved one way or another. I applaud to you for going out hunting and giving it your best shot under your physical conditions. And you didn't get skunked either. Better luck on your next hunt :thumbup:

<center>