Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally something worth posting

Lee - MI - MI

I had a couple of "Finallys" last weekend.

Finally learned to use my CZ-20
Finally found something worth more than a couple of dollars.
Finally was able to search in the water.
Finally got my wife interested in what I find - anyplace!
Got a chance to complare my CZ with my MXT. Interesting.

The watches originally cost about $230 according to local jewelers.
About $7 in change. Including an 1897 IH penny and a 1976-1876 commerative quarter.

The toe ring with the elastic plastic string was the first of this type for me.

The earrings with the chain in the middle will be returned to the owner after I show my finds to my MD club at our regular meeting at the end of the month. A guy and his son walked up to me and asked if I had found a pair of earrings yet. (I hadn't.) The kid said they were like a pair of numbchucks. The dad was a little more descriptive but ended up saying the same thing. His 18 year old daughter had taken them off and laid them on her towl for safe keeping. Your guesed it. Time to go, shake sand off towel and head for the camper. Dang!

I asked him to show me where she lost them. He pointed and said, "Righ about there." I asked him to walk off an area that would include where she lost them. He looked at me like, "I just told you where she lost them." So anyway he walked off a 20' x 40' spot, gave me his camping spot number and then left.

I finally found them aout 10 - 15 feet off the corner - outside of the area he marked off.

The day was dismal. Rain and windy but warm. Lovely weather for me. Hardly anyone on the beach.I could have messed my britches when I hit the big diver type watch. I had found the Bulova the previous day. Two watches in one weekend. Wow! A couple of kids saw me pull it out. Boy, were they excited! Kept asking if I would give it to them. Hah! Get our own detector. They hung around me until their big brother came and told them that Dad wanted them to come back out of the rain.

The earrings are called "threaders". They go through the ear and dangle front and back.

Great finds. I have had kids ask for stuff I find. Bold, nowadays, aren't they?