Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally, The Gold Ring Curse Was Lifted Tonite :) Got To Love Those "HIGH-LOW" Sounds :cheekkiss:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
<center>
tworingday2.jpg

Headed out after work tonite. There were dark clouds with lightning on the horizon....I left anyways. And, as predicted, had the whole beach to myself for the first two hours, then the sun came out and people started showing up. I started in the water with my Infinium, and finished hunting the dry sand with the Scorpion. The Infinium got its first gold at 19:10 (Mountain Daylight Time) I did a bit of a water dance, then 10 minutes later..."BANG" out came the smaller 10K ring.

gold2-1.jpg

Here's a pic of those two gold rings.....I hope that the stone is real. The gold content of the big honker is nearly 1/3 of an ounce in weight. :crazy:

bestscale2.jpg

Here's the weight of that gold honker on grams.......

And....the Garrett gals wearing their typical Garrett colors of green & yellow showed up to toast some champagne. A real happy bunch we were. :buds:

Congrats John, the hard yards finally paid off my friend. HH regards Nugget.:detecting:

n/t