Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally took my new XL Pro for a walk.

Hunt4Fun

Hi all,

Between yesterday and today I spent 7 hours swinging my new XL Pro. Spent the entire time at the same school.

Found 1 SBA dollar, 13 quarters, 31 dimes, 6 nickels and 61 pennys for a total of $9.01. It was all clad and mostly zinc pennys. Along with a lot of pull tabs and other junk, also found 5 keys.

My son-in-law showed up to hunt for the last hour today. It was after dark when we were leaving but still swinging and he got a hit. Turned out to be a nice little 925 ring. He went home with a smile.

Learning to use the XL Pro sure has been fun so far. Getting paid for having fun makes it even sweeter. Hope to go to the same school again tomorrow.

Happy hunting all, and thanks for your good advice.

Hunt4Fun

Was going detecting today, but got rained out.

Happy hunting all,
Hunt4Fun