Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Find at old house site... Any ideas?

Bishop2012

Found a spot in the woods with two giant old oaks. Started detecting and of course the iron is off the chart. Old square nails everywhere. Some old bricks and crockery on the surface as well. I also found an old mason jar lid with the white porcelain looking insert still intact. However, I need help trying to ID these two bullets I found about 6" down. They were close to each other about 1 foot apart.

Howdy Bishop2012--

Nice finds! I always enjoy digging old bullets. May I suggest posting these pictures on the "Relic and Bottle", "Civil War" and the "Whatzit" forums? It would be helpful to include dimensions and weight. I'll bet that you will get a positive ID. Best of luck and ...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel