Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Find from the finds pouch.....

EOS

Looking through one of my finds pouch I found this artifact in the bottom corner.
I know excactly where I found it but I it appeared when I first looked at it as a piece of junk.

A closer look on the object and I could see some ornament, and the two hole seemed like to have had something attached,maybe stones.I dont know!

The artifact look medieval or iron age due to the engravings.
There are also to rusted iron pieces on the object.One between the holes and one on the front(nose).
The object is about an inch+ in size.

I appears to be what I think some decoration,but what? Anyone having some information on this piece I first thought was junk?

I always save all the things I found on the field.You might ever know what it can be.Pieces of interesting history maybe.Im glad I found this becuse I like the search to find out what it is.

Found with XT 705 and 10.5MF at two inch depth.

Mike

I know if I would of found that here it would go in to my junk pouch and that would of been the last I would of looked at it but in your part of the world it could be something very old and interesting. I have no clue what it is, sorry.

I think its the top half of a bottle opener. Screws went through the 2 holes into the wall next to the soda machine.

Haha....a iron age bottle opener would be cool to find:clapping:

Ive have some information about this artifact, it seems to be a detail from a handle to a pitcher.Iron age or medivial most propably.Might been some inlay of stone or glass in the 2 holes.

Mike