Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finding a lost ring is no problem with the HF DD Elliptical

bob.oz

Using the 705 with the 10X5 Elliptical I was able to recover Ed's family crest heirloom ring that he lost while digging and planting in his yard a few days ago. Ed contacted me yesterday afternoon about the ring after seeing one of my search & recovery ads. He noticed the ring he has worn on his finger for the past 60 years was missing after he got cleaned up that night from the day working in the yard. The ring hit at a jumpy TID 28, 3 to 4 inches down, and was only being picked up by the tip of the coil which was all that could reach under the freshly planted plant. I had to go through a couple piles of clippings and a few bags of leaves before starting on the couple dozen fresh plantings. Half way into the search and a few trashy signals out of the way, the ring was found. Ed was real happy to get the ring back and pose for a picture, but since he had not told his wife about losing the ring asked me to hurry up and leave since she was on her way home. :rofl:
GL ALL

Way to go Bob. That is funny that he asked you to hurry and leave.