Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finding the best Line of Fire

SoArk

Hey folks,

Dave Poche, author of "Finding Civil War Campsites in Rural Areas" and Interpreting History from Relics Found in Rural Civil War Campsites", has put together an interesting study for the serious student of Civil War relic recovery.

He has allowed me to put the link to this study in this posting. I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.pochefamily.org/campsites/

Take Care,

Kim

Back to college to make a program that will fit all these calculations
Iv been digging since 1983 and the best way I've found was to find fired bullets and then find drops and draw a line from point a to point b.
fired and drops are usually 50 to 75 yrds. apart
If the area has been plowed the flip a coin
fieldboy se va