Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Findings For Today

Hi ya Guys And Gals
just a little clad and stuff, nothing old no silver .afew Canadian pennies .
the Cadillac Key Chain Medallion is from a Dealer down in Louisiana that was brought up on fraud and Money laundering charges.
and the other Medallion is from a place that people with money shop at . All found in an overgrown play field that I have hunted in the past .Today I used the x-Terra 70 with 18.75 6 in. DD coil going kinda slow .Trying all of the tricks and tips I Have learned since i joined this forum.thanks for all of the great tips and info

Looks like you got the hang of it. HH Dennis in Idaho

Nice finds! It makes you wonder where the Burberrys came from? I like that and the Caddy medallion, Beale.