Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Findmall forum dealers

D&P-OR

Can someone name the Findmall forum dealers that sell Nokta detectors?-----Thanks-----------Del

DP- I am not a dealer and that is probably why you don’t see many posts for your question. For me this is a brain test for sure.
I believe I know two of them from the list provided

Metal detectors.com
Kellyco

I hope someone else chimes in and adds to this list or corrects me.
Tony

Thanks Tony----I may give them a call.----Trying to see where I can get a good deal on a Fors Relic.---------Del
BigTony said:
DP- I am not a dealer and that is probably why you don’t see many posts for your question. For me this is a brain test for sure.
I believe I know two of them from the list provided

Metal detectors.com
Kellyco

I hope someone else chimes in and adds to this list or corrects me.
Tony

Metal Detectors.com
Kellyco
Vance Metal Detectors
TreasureHuntingOutfitters .com

You are going to make your Fisher F19 sooooooo jealous !

Seriously you are probably going to love the Relic. I still have my F19 (two actually) and I love my CoRe. Form factor is very different but the language and ID are similar.

Mike--I already got the Relic & love it!:)----I want to get a second one so the wife & I will both have one.-----And yeah, the F-19 is jealous!---That little guy ain't goin nowhere though!:biggrin:
dfmike said:
You are going to make your Fisher F19 sooooooo jealous !

Seriously you are probably going to love the Relic. I still have my F19 (two actually) and I love my CoRe. Form factor is very different but the language and ID are similar.

Got one coming (Relic)!-----The new baby is supposed to arrive 6/'18 WOOOO HOOOO!!!!----The wife & I are both SO looking forward to the babys arrival!!:thumbup:

D&P-OR said:
Got one coming (Relic)!-----The new baby is supposed to arrive 6/'18 WOOOO HOOOO!!!!----The wife & I are both SO looking forward to the babys arrival!!:thumbup:

And at your age !!…………….:devil: hmmm,hmmm,hmmm…..:rofl:

Anything's possible my friend!-----A relic (me) is getting a Relic Fors Relic!-----and I know it will be a "wonderful" child!!!:lmfao:
Elton said:

And at your age !!…………….:devil: hmmm,hmmm,hmmm…..:rofl:

Guess I'm lucky I live about 10 minutes from Kellyco been going there sense the mid 80's back then John and I both had dark hair and I went in there about a month ago and we both are gray headed old men now LOL