Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds for the Month

JimGilmore

Tonight is the monthly club meeting and I bring the finds I have for the month.
(1) dollar coin----= 1.00
(62 ) quarters----=15.50
(62 ) dimes-------= 6.20
(46) nickels-------= 2.30
(286) pennies----= 2.86
---------------------------------
457 coin ---------=$27.86
Plus 1 wheat cent. 1 Canadian penny and 1 penny with a Christmas tree cut into it.
5 assorted gaming tokens
5 earrings
3 lighters( cheap ones)
1 rusty charm bracelet
1 bent aluminum bracelet
6 rings nothing very good though.

thats better than me .

Great start! Im not doing so well. Started hunting local parks, and Im sure most of them have been beat to death.. Even the park ranger told me people hunt there from time to time. So I have started looking for places out in the deeper sticks and or uncommon places. [size=medium]Where have you been hunting??[/size]

I hunt he local parks and bus stops in my town. Most hunter only run to where they think people should drop stuff and forget the other spots....

If you have the ability to travel a little bit mike, I would hit up some scenic overlook spots and the older rest areas in your area. I am talking the ones that don't have rest rooms even. I have one in my area, little bit of a trip. but shows some age, has paths that lead down to the creek. I have dug some trash, but I have a feeling some silver is waiting at this site. I just need some more time to get out an detect. Hope to hit it in July. I have found schools to be great places to detect. There are a lot if people who will not touch them. I always dig carefully and get to know the staff that cares for the area, they don't mind my hunting there, cause they know I respect the grounds. I also have learned to listen up when old timers start talking about the good old days. They always lead to good places to detect, plus hearing from them about the past is intriguing. I would also suggest asking to hunt on private land. Just some thoughts if you feel your area is hunted to death. I hope you find some good stuff soon. HH