Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds for today

chevyman52

I just thought it would be cool to post everything found at the honey hole by me up to now including (70) wheats, (2) 35% silver war nickles, The (30) dimes including a 1911 D Barber that I believe to be a almost uncirculated 50 worth about 50 - 75 dollars by my 2009 red book. All found in about a 3 week period. Thanks for lookin. HH:detecting:

Nice collection !! :clap:

And according to my 2013 Red Book ... your AU-50 1911-D barber dime is worth around $75 to $80 .. :clapping:

Awesome Finds. That is the kind of place that I am searching for. Maybe someday.

Penny Packer it was a lot about 30'X50'. Thanks for the new prices McDave. Thanks for the comments Treasure hunters.

Excuse me...need a paper towel to wipe the drool off of my chin. Ha Ha Ha ...NICE FINDS HH

Awesome finds! Some guys have all the luck... :cheers: