Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from 4/9-21/2021

407floyd

Been very busy between work and play. Thought I'd start catching up on posting. The first pic shows the fresh-out-of-the-ground version of the next pic. I should start showing the before and after cleaning pics to show how beautiful this filthy stuff is after TLC. The Red Cross object is a belt buckle. It has Knights Templar above the cross. The padlock is a very early combination lock. The 3rd pic has a Lozier bicycle badge only made from 1889-1891. The Dozier-Weyl Cracker Co. badge is from 1872-1888.The Lg Canadian cent is 1914. Both rings are 925. Couldn't find a mark on the gold band. Pic 4 has an awesome Deputy Constable badge from Precinct 1 in Bexar County, Texas. Also a 1919D Mercury and silver 1st Holy Communion pin. Pic 5 has a 1912D Barber dime, a 2 1/2c token from the Crystal Saloon in San Antonio (still researching). A gilt Union button from Horstmann Philad. The last pic has an old Dr Pepper fob, Sterling ring with missing stones, an Orphan Annie ID disk from the 1930s radio show, 1912 V nickel, and 1920D Buffalo.I have more to post later when I have time. Have fun out there.

Attachments

• IMG_2158.jpeg
    IMG_2158.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2166.jpeg
    IMG_2166.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2103.jpeg
    IMG_2103.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    420.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2040.jpeg
    IMG_2040.jpeg
    405.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1955.jpeg
    IMG_1955.jpeg
    534.1 KB · Views: 158
Incredible finds and wonderful display!

Wowzors!! That is an incredible array of finds. Lots of wheat pennies! Some nice looking buttons in there. I like that lions face and the thing that looks like a printing plate with the eagle. Grats on all the good finds!

Im actually pretty much speechless.......

Looks like you had some great success detecting!!
In the 4th photo with the reeds at the bottom of the picture, I have found some of those, but can't remember
what the instrument was called that they belong to. .. do you happen to know?

I wasn't able to make out the Dr pepper in the picture. But now that you pointed it out, I looked it up and that is a really nice fob!! Cool souvenir from 1904 world's fair.
Thanks for the info. That's the 2nd one I've found.

Looks like you had some great success detecting!!
In the 4th photo with the reeds at the bottom of the picture, I have found some of those, but can't remember
what the instrument was called that they belong to. .. do you happen to know?
I've been told organ or accordion reed. I seem to find at least one at every site I detect.

That’s a nice haul of goodies. 👍
Like the Orphan Annie’s tag and the Silver coinage.
I had to take a double take of the Buck Brand button I thought it said something else at first glance. I was like huuuuh. 🤔

That’s a nice haul of goodies. 👍
Like the Orphan Annie’s tag and the Silver coinage.
I had to take a double take of the Buck Brand button I thought it said something else at first glance. I was like huuuuh. 🤔
I was wondering if anyone would notice that. You win the prize for Most Observant

Howdy 407Floyd-- As usual, you dug some very cool finds and your presentation of those finds is excellent! Best of luck and ...
Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel