Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from a few hunts.

John M (Ct)

I have been trying to get out at least once a week before the ground freezes.Went to a few spots that we have already done a few times and something turns up but you have to spend some time hitting it.I took my XLT with the 15" coil to a home site that is a small field now to try it out.To my surprise that big ole coil is sensitive to small items.Dug an1810 Large Cent and a few other items with it.Then hit a cellar hole in the woods that has a bunch of Brier bushes around it.I used the DD Shooter coil up tight to the bushes and found stuff that had been missed by the stock coils.Enough rambling,here are some quick photos.

Front of1810 Large Cent & beat up King George II Half Penny
[attachment 74309 PB280054.JPG]

The reverse.
[attachment 74310 PB280053.JPG]

Group shot.
[attachment 74311 PB280059.JPG]

Small silver plated flower button.Need to get a better pic.
[attachment 74312 PB280056.JPG]

Group of finds made at a club hunt that was organized by our club secretary.These are some special finds to me .The morning of the hunt he was rushed to the hospital with an infection.Three days later he passed away and is surely missed by many people.Mark never got to enjoy the outing.
[attachment 74313 PB280060.JPG]

Been very busy working and getting everything prepared for winter.I try to reply to you all but I only get a short amount of time before work in the morning.So thanks again.