Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from last 5 outings...

bertman

Except for a few days this week temps were good enough to get out and swing the F75... Off to a good start this year and hope all of you get to hunt soon...
I didn't take any pictures of the junk I dug, but rest assured, there was plenty...

HH Robert

Great finds man,keep it up so us northeners dont go insane,nice pix......rick in mi.

Nice job and we do appreciate your posts. Short of starting a brush fire or investing in a jack hammer we are stuck till spring. I actually took the detector out the other day just to hear it. I knew there was no way to dig, but wanted to hear a signal or two.

Don
HH

Bertman,
That is a nice variety of finds, I wish I could find a pig like that! That 1914 D is worth some bucks.Thanks for the pictures. Randy

iskirkra said:
Bertman,
That is a nice variety of finds, I wish I could find a pig like that! That 1914 D is worth some bucks.Thanks for the pictures. Randy

Thought the pig was maybe a worn seated when first dug as there is no reeded edge... I thought the same thing when I started to rub the wheatie as I've only found one other 1914 wheat cent and it was a Philly... This one has an "S" mint, but I'm happy with it...

HH Robert