Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from old park 3.27.10

garthbfan

Got out on an honest to goodness hunt today. Spent about an hour and a half at an old park near my house. Not a kid in site the whole time I was there. I ended up with 24 coins which include 7 pennies, 3 nickels, 4 quarters, and 10 dimes!! It is an older park but I can't seem to break the silver mark. But today I have new hope. I found a 1946 nickel. So hopefully the silver is still there. Enjoy the photo.

Great hunt:clapping: Parks usually have alot of real estate to cover which has it's pros and cons. Keep at that park and I'd bet you'll find some silver.

Try a larger coil. I do much better looking for silver with mine attached.

Chris

You did better than me bud, I spent about 2 hours at our park and found 2quarter and 5 pennies. But one of em was a 1941 wheatie.
Good goin! HH to ya !
Joe :detecting::garrett:

ANY finds is good finds..... in my
humble opinion ....AT least getting
out is MUCH better than a month ago

when we had the S word 40 inches...
Better days are comin

Ron
Rangers Lead The Way

I totally agree Ron can't believe how much s&%$ we got this year!! Thanks to all for comments!!

Nice hunt congrats . Just stay at it the silver will come . I have been hunting a park here like that , lots of clad and a old coin once in awhile . I have found a1943 nickel and several wheat pennies but no silver other than the nickel . So keep hunting it only gets better .

Harold