Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from the last quarter of 2022

407floyd

The first pic is from a 1 acre park in Florida. I love the big aluminum token for a tire plug or $1 off on a bicycle. The other aluminum token has something to do with shoes, but it's too corroded to read. Just below that is a pencil sharpener shaped like a zeppelin. I'm guessing the 1930s on that. A Sterling crucifix and MOM pendant. A tiny Arizona state tax token, again probably the 1930s. At the bottom is an awesome red Tootsietoy fire truck. The other 7 pics are from a weekend in Alabama. This was a very productive hunt. Curb strips, sidewalk and street tearouts. The Seated Dime was under a large Elm root in a sidewalk tearout. It was extremely encrusted with minerals that I couldn't get it clean with many attempts at electrolysis. I think it's 1883. Found an 1893S Barber quarter, 2 Sterling rings, a large Sterling crucifix and chain, total of 13 silver coins, 3 flat buttons including one with a floral pattern, an Olds tuba mouthpiece, lots of Mardi Gras tokens, and other bits and pieces. Hope to get back there soon. More to come.

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpeg
    IMG_0427.jpeg
    686.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0394.jpeg
    IMG_0394.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0492.jpeg
    IMG_0492.jpeg
    668.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0493.jpeg
    IMG_0493.jpeg
    654.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0392.jpeg
    IMG_0392.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0469.jpeg
    IMG_0469.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 58
Nice finds boy I know whats it's like to dig a coin out from under a root!
Mark

I like all the tokens, those bigger ones had to make you jump start a bit!!