Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from the past few weeks w/6inch dd hf coil

A bunch of interesting stuff I dug the past few weeks using my x705 with the 6inch minelab double D high frequency coil. This is probably the second or third time I have used the coil. It sure does find small targets well and very tiny lead. Nickles and Indians also. Found a couple small gold rings/bands also. I kept getting excited every time the display would show 10-12-14! The coil is a good coil, but not my cup of tea. Never found silver with it. I'm a coin guy so the LF & MF coils suit me better. HH All

Emmett:usaflag:

I see the one stick pin is a flag. What is the other one? Nice finds.

Nice finds. I really like that coil. I have found a lot of nickels with mine and a lot of civil war relics in the trash that my buddy couldn't find with a whites with big coil. If he had a smaller coil he probably would have though.

If you can enlarge the pic you can see the other pin is a cut piece of glass that has been colored in four sections of red, yellow, blue and green. Looks very old.

Emmett:usaflag:

Nice finds. Tried my DD around an old fishing lake and found lots of small lead sinkers. Will try it at old house site I've been hunting. I store finds like yours a small treasure box and go through them occasionally. More interesting than coins in some ways.