Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

finds from this months club hunt

Hey all!!

The Sacramento Valley Detecting Buffs had our monthly club hunt today. The hunts are all surface planted so everything is pretty clean. The coins that are in the protectors were token prizes that I was awarded. Just thought I would share my finds with everyone. I love these hunts!!

Gotta love those seeded hunts. Our club just had a huge Silver Hunt. What a blast and all silver coins! I hear that Summer is over in CA. My cousin from Fresno said temps were in the lower 70s today. :nopity: Boy, I wish it was that warm here. It was 43 when we were hunting today and we had a hard frost this morning with ice in the birdbath. Brrrrrrrrr cold. Thanks for posting and love the pictures...HH, Nancy