Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds of 2-27-2021. 2 new sites

407floyd

I survived the breakdown of Texas' highly touted independent power grid, single digit temps, and water outage! It was almost 90 degrees a week later. Fun times. On the other hand, I got out this weekend and zoned out from the bazaar times I'm living in. I enjoyed it thoroughly. How about that green color of the 1906S Barber dime? It cleaned up though. The 1897 Barber quarter was pretty worn. The 3 IHs were 1900, 1906, and 1908. The 3 V nickels were 1893, 1898, and 1904. The buffalo nickel is either a 1913D or 1915D. 1913 would be nice. Some of the more unusual dates on the wheats are 1925D, 1935D, 1938S, and 1939D. The small aluminum coin is a 1953 50 Napa from Yugoslavia. The huge G token is for gaming and is thick and heavy. Haven't had a chance to research it yet. The fancy Sterling buckle has a baby face and the name "Stewart" etched in. Purple fabric is still attached to the back. The Grand Prize Medal for pale dry beer in 1952 is very cool. The brass lid with the eagle is the spool of a tape measure from the G.M. Eddy Co. The aluminum baseball boy token is from the Federal Association for Epilepsy. The reverse says "REJECTED". On the right side of the pic is a very ornate doorknob, mother of pearl knife, the tiniest plastic soldier I've ever seen, and in the center of the marbles, I think is a real agate(green and white). Did I mention dime & nickel trifecta. As I was writing this, our Governor just brought me back to the Twilight Zone by lifting the mask mandate and opening businesses up to 100 percent capacity. This is Texas Independence Day. Coincidence? Speaking of independence, I think we actually asked the federal government for disaster money. My mind is blown. I have to go detecting now.
IMG_1906.jpeg

IMG_1900.jpeg

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1930.jpeg

IMG_1935.jpeg

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1902.jpeg

Thats a nice bunch of finds there! I especially like the tags and tokens..... Barber Q on my bucket list! Good job

Sweet finds great job!
mark

Nice oldies. Like me. And a Barb quarter to boot. Watch out for those injuns.