Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

firing off the 6 pounder @ recall Lagrange in 09.

Hank68

The tube is orgrinal 1862 gun but the carriage is not, were from Freeman's Battery blowing some smoke!

That is just too cool.......... :clapping:

Its so much fun to shoot it, but a pain in the butt to load and unload off the trailer its worth $ 250.000.00 so it gets scary transporting to events, we had a few blow outs going to selma, but things happen! Thanks Larry

We all have heard the old saying............... The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys............. but wow, a quarter mil?

I got the barrel for my golf ball mortar today, I'll get pictures up later....... that is more my speed....

Its not mine, it belongs to a private owner in Tenn.

Fire in the hole !!!! cch

Could ya speak alittle louder cajuncoinhunter I didn't hear ya!!:shrug::rofl:

Lagrange, Al it was a military academy during the civil war and burnt to the ground by union troops.