Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First and second time out with the gold kruzer.

Hank68

I really like the GK, detected a local park using stock coil , I micro mode tone break at 60, but I did changed settings on the fly , my first dugout I found lol, 9 nickels in a heavy hunted park , arrow , Pennies , dimes , 2 quarters one was a surface find. Don't let anyone say you can't cherry pick with the GK running at 61 khz , 5 cents came in 62 with a steady 360 sweep , when I get the small elip coil this machine will make heavily trashy area a breeze. Two thumbs up!!

Attachments

• 20221007_151259.jpg
    20221007_151259.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 158
  • 20221007_161040.jpg
    20221007_161040.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 139
  • 20221007_162622.jpg
    20221007_162622.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 151
  • 20221007_161306.jpg
    20221007_161306.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 142
  • 20221007_174101.jpg
    20221007_174101.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 136
  • 20221006_160300.jpg
    20221006_160300.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 146
  • 20221006_161709.jpg
    20221006_161709.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 135
  • 20221005_141334.jpg
    20221005_141334.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
  • 20221005_141315.jpg
    20221005_141315.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 139
  • 20221005_140706.jpg
    20221005_140706.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 149
I really like the GK, detected a local park using stock coil , I micro mode tone break at 60, but I did changed settings on the fly , my first dugout I found lol, 9 nickels in a heavy hunted park , arrow , Pennies , dimes , 2 quarters one was a surface find. Don't let anyone say you can't cherry pick with the GK running at 61 khz , 5 cents came in 62 with a steady 360 sweep , when I get the small elip coil this machine will make heavily trashy area a breeze. Two thumbs up!!
Are you getting any unique tones on the aluminum?

Are you getting any unique tones on the aluminum?
Yes , can slaw has a broken tone and unstable vdi, especially doing a 360 scan , once you get use to the tones and vdi's it's awesome. Different areas where I hunt has there on common trash targets , pull tabs are there no matter where you go , pull tabs ring up from 68 to 80, i pass on them cause 61 khz makes a big difference on pull tabs vs nickels , but I'm hooked in this machine, I'm still learning it , only reason why I haven't pulled a gold ring is I haven't passed my coil over it, I'm very confident in thus Machine. Zero doubt. HHHank

Yes , can slaw has a broken tone and unstable vdi, especially doing a 360 scan , once you get use to the tones and vdi's it's awesome. Different areas where I hunt has there on common trash targets , pull tabs are there no matter where you go , pull tabs ring up from 68 to 80, i pass on them cause 61 khz makes a big difference on pull tabs vs nickels , but I'm hooked in this machine, I'm still learning it , only reason why I haven't pulled a gold ring is I haven't passed my coil over it, I'm very confident in thus Machine. Zero doubt. HHHank
Way Cool.
I'm still deciding on a VHS Nugget machine.

I decided to go with a gold machine on my instinct, you can tell on past post I was interested in the G19 plus f19 glad I took the leap , this derector is a sleeper machine so to speak, go for it my friend.

I decided to go with a gold machine on my instinct, you can tell on past post I was interested in the G19 plus f19 glad I took the leap , this derector is a sleeper machine so to speak, go for it my friend.
I have a bunch of coin an relic machines.
Looking for a dedicated gold machine.
I'm looking at the Monster 1000.
Or one of the Macro machines. Waterproof one.
Then later a top PI machine.
Sounds like your running with a beast. 🙂

The monster 1000 from what I seen on videos is top notch , yeah the GK was a well thought out decision for myself, and the overload tone is a cool feature in my opinion, hope you find what your looking for my friend.

The monster 1000 from what I seen on videos is top notch , yeah the GK was a well thought out decision for myself, and the overload tone is a cool feature in my opinion, hope you find what your looking for my friend.
I've been looking at this machine for a while. How does the concentric coil handle bottle caps ?

I've been looking at this machine for a while. How does the concentric coil handle bottle caps ?
I have the stock coil GK26C , I haven't dug any rusty bottke caps Fe vol at zero , I have dug aluminum bottle caps, they come up around 85, about the same as copper penny but they do have a different sound , subtle but slightly different gotta be in the zone if you know what I mean , I dug them anyway to learn the machine, I knew it was a penny. The only negative thing to say, maybe two, one is the stand , wish it was a better self built stand or more prominent design. And second is 5' coil , they have it on the gold finder 2000. But not on the GK, I emailed nokta to see if they're interchangeable and they replied no it doesn't, but other than that, it's a sweet machine.

I have the stock coil GK26C , I haven't dug any rusty bottke caps Fe vol at zero , I have dug aluminum bottle caps, they come up around 85, about the same as copper penny but they do have a different sound , subtle but slightly different gotta be in the zone if you know what I mean , I dug them anyway to learn the machine, I knew it was a penny. The only negative thing to say, maybe two, one is the stand , wish it was a better self built stand or more prominent design. And second is 5' coil , they have it on the gold finder 2000. But not on the GK, I emailed nokta to see if they're interchangeable and they replied no it doesn't, but other than that, it's a sweet machine.
Thanks Hank. Keep posting. I'm tempted.

Thanks Hank. Keep posting. I'm tempted.
Hey Rich , I'm just telling ya what I think , you can not go wrong by any means with the Gk , every unit has a learning curve ,some people's curve are longer and shorter than others , HHHANK

I will leave it like this , this unit has one goal in design, it to look for gold period , and using it in for whatever your looking for is a cool experience, if anyone gets it you'll see what I mean. GL& HHHANK

I enjoy taking mine out time permitting. I had the 1000 while living in SC. Sold it to a guy in the gold belt up around Charlotte NC. I like this detector because it has more adjustments and a threshold. After many years of running Whites no threshold just doesn’t set well with me.

I enjoy taking mine out time permitting. I had the 1000 while living in SC. Sold it to a guy in the gold belt up around Charlotte NC. I like this detector because it has more adjustments and a threshold. After many years of running Whites no threshold just doesn’t set well with me.
Congrats on the machine, I have the 7.5 x 4 DD coil in the mail, the GK is not for everyone especially if they're starting out , but it's a great machine, HHHANK

Probably in the 6 range I know it will go deeper but that's were my targets have been 6" and below , I love the machine, I do like the small elliptical coil the best.

About GK depth w/small coil-

I was using the GKW/small coil at a very old local park, found a .58 ball ammo @ 1 foot depth, a very solid & loud 66 VDI.
I wasn‘t expecting the find, or the depth with the GK in that setting.