Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First beach, first sinal, first gold 2016.

senda

Hi guys. For several months he had no opportunity to hunt on the beach. Various circumstances prevented me. Last Friday but could not resist the call of the waves. Low tide coincided with my final work, the weather was nice, the full moon was shining like the sun. But the sand layer was undiminished. Walk with my Souv. GT ashore. Any notice. I walked for 100 meters parallel to the shore. No sign. Only heard in my head, "I'm going to home, I go to house" Ok, I was right in front of my car, I turned 90 and I'm going home .... then rang for a sweet signal. I thought of a lead rod. Two loads of my shovel and was there in the sand glistening in the moonlight. Wow! to take it in hand and feel his weight, no longer had any doubt that it was gold. A wedding ring in yellow and white gold 18 K and a weight of 5.8 grams. This is a great find. This forced me to stay a few hours more. Add another signal (only two signal in 2 h.) . an earring ear guy, more false than Judas Lol
The way back was a pleasure. My smile from ear to ear. At home, little joy, is too big for a female ring finger Lol I think this has been the most restful hunt of my short story of detection. I also think I have beaten some record of effectiveness Lol
thanks for wacthing
X20160123_010002_zpsw9knngyd.jpg

X20160123_010123_zpsnoeev2yk.jpg

X20160123_010317_zpsilujxikv.jpg

X20160123_010538_zpsgo6iajwb.jpg

Nice find senda. You just never know what that next signal is going to be. Good job. HH jim tn