Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Buffalo

rrw

Well my last hunt I found my first ring and my oldest coin yet('38 Nickel). Today I found an older Nickel and more gold at my kids school. The hunt started out pretty lousy. I had decided to dig any strong repeatable signal,even if the ID was not a good coin number. This strategy got me alot of trash at first but I finally started digging the normal clad and zinc cents. Right in the in the middle of the playground I found gold again. It's a Pacific Gas & Electric 25 year pin. It was 4" deep and is uncleaned in the scan, ID'd at 56. The buffalo was my last find for the day and also came up as 56. It was 5" deep and came out brown, I find lots of Jeffs there and they are all very red. Odd thing about today was I found several zinc pennies at 78, then three Dimes in a row that all showed 83. Nothing unusual about that but after the 3 Dimes all the 83's I got were zincs, no more 78's. G2 was gb'd at 82, gain at 99, and disc at 50. Very fun few hours today, Rusty.

I cleaned up the pin and found 14K stamped on the back. So this makes it my first real gold since the ring from the prior hunt looks plated.

Rusty

Got to love the Buffaloes. They are always fun to find. Looks like you are getting along pretty well. Nice that you were able to add a little gold too. Keep swinging and let us see what you find.

Don
HH

?Nice find get the stones on the pin checked it may surprise you.

Id bet those are realm diamonds as well congratulations..

Nice finds !!!