Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first coin with the new cz3d

john67

I had only about 15 minutes today with the cz. kids got too much going on this weekend so I decided to dig one good signal. I got a nickel signal in between coins in my test garden and I knew it wasn't one I planted so I figured it would be trash. it read 7 inches. my blade on my Sampson is 7" so I dug a plug and there in the bottom of the plug almost completely on edge is a 1940 Jefferson. off to a good start. I really like how the cz pinpoints, cant get any easier. I had no clue it was there and I've been through that area several times with 5 other detectors. ground balancing is easy. pretty much the same as the vaquero, it balanced at 4.5 in a few different places in my yard. I took Wednesday off and its supposed to be 60 degrees out so hopefully I can get out to an old park near my house that I've found 3 silvers already this year.

I made it out for an hour this evening in my yard again in 35 degree weather. didn't find anymore coins I did find a brass disc with two holes in it about the size and weight of a large cent, almost gave me a heart attack. dug a bunch of rusty nails that all hit good from several angles 8" plus. I did figure out if it pinpoints different from two different angles its probably a big rusty nail. cant wait to try it at my family's 1860s farm about 3 miles from my house. last summer in one day I found three indian heads and 6 silvers including an 1858O seated quarter in perfect shape and two mercs. my yard has been hit by 6 different detectors now so there's probably not much left.

I love the distinctive ping of a coin that the CZ seems to have. It jumps right out of all of the other sounds and you just know you have a coin. It should reward you at the farm. Don't go super fast and zoom in on those high tones.

yea there's not a lot of trash at the farm and the yard around the house is almost 3 acres. one thing I noticed about the cz that is weird, when you air test a nickel it rings up medium tone and square tab but the 3 I have in the ground at 3, 5 and 7 inches all ring up high tone and nickel right on the money. I thought there was something off with my machine till I found that out.

john67 said:
yea there's not a lot of trash at the farm and the yard around the house is almost 3 acres. one thing I noticed about the cz that is weird, when you air test a nickel it rings up medium tone and square tab but the 3 I have in the ground at 3, 5 and 7 inches all ring up high tone and nickel right on the money. I thought there was something off with my machine till I found that out.

CZ will find nickels and gold like no other machine, TRUST ME, dig foil you will get a lot of gold, I dug very little foil, found 3 pieces of gold in one day when I had the CZ Paid it off the first day of owning it with a big fat Yellow and White Gold ring 14K with a Ruby.