Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first date with the french girl

ironarmknives

took her out for the first time last night after work she sure talks in french ….thank the detector gods i took french in high school I did… don't remember any of it LOL first three holes TABS… the sound is a lot derf… and the pinpoint sounds like a baby crying but seems to work good found two nickels two quarters three pennies ,, hand full of tabs, alum,….. took my rings out and tested them to see what they sounded like clad and silver also … need to figure out tone setting to my liking …. its a start …. used the 11" coil... vance headphones sounded real clear ….seems like anything worth digging is in the 80+ vid's but my rings fell right in the trash range great …. had a chattering going on i need to adjust wish i had andys book it was to be with the detector but didn't show as soon as it gets here that will help i hope……

Andy's book is great! Alot of information and sometimes you have to read sections several times. I am making a cheat sheet to laminate for field use as I read. Good luck!

As for french girls, you might like to test the all package thinking you're the top seducer, but you'll quickly learn that it will take a long time to understand them and be rewarded in return ;)

But at the end of the day, the french girl will be the only one girl you need!

I run mine in full tones and 0 disc. She is a screamer!

Give it some time man... you'll figure out what she is telling you. I love my Etrac, but I always seem to grab the Deus now....

I recommend Andy's book also, it'll open up the possiblities this machine can offer,, this machine is nothing like anything I've ever swung before, and I've had White's, Garrett, Tesoro, Bounty hunter, Minelab,, it's a whole different machine,, it gives you the control in so many different ways,,, I suggest reading the book with a highlighter so you can keep track with the points that pertain to your style of hunting.. Give it time,, and I think you'll enjoy it.. :detecting: