Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First day out with XP ORX

Brianl1620

This was my first day out with my new XP ORX. I just started out in the Fast Coin program and found this about 6 inches down. It was reading about 47. Extremely stoked, love this thing. Ring appears to be an old wedding ring for a man with large hands. Not sure about the design but it is real gold with some writing on the inside. Looks like it says k18 or k14

Attachments

• F4183842-98BD-402E-944C-7000E4363E97.jpeg
    F4183842-98BD-402E-944C-7000E4363E97.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 160
  • E604A236-0BC0-4DF2-9CF3-2EA9CAAADC02.jpeg
    E604A236-0BC0-4DF2-9CF3-2EA9CAAADC02.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 144
  • A0866090-1043-40A2-A68A-A57551E78864.jpeg
    A0866090-1043-40A2-A68A-A57551E78864.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 154
Up date- after blowing up the pictures which makes it easier to see the inside markings, I believe it says 14 k with the k partially worn off, and there appears to be some kind of flower type symbol at the end. If anyone knows what kind of ring I may have found and maybe how old it is, feel free to chime in. I’m new to metal detecting ( beginners luck ) I’m sure. Was found in my backyard trying to learn the ORX. This housing addition was built in the early 70s and use to be a cornfield before that here in Indiana.

Keeper. Great on iron spots. Gotta get me some gold.

Nice start on the Orx. My first outing was also very productive as I found a rare post rev naval ring. That Orx doesn’t mess around

That is so cool, I took Monday off from work because I was so excited about finding that ring, that I wanted to see what else might be buried in this yard. The ORX will find it if it’s there, but today I found lots of trash and a total of 34 cents lol. Now I just have to learn what it’s telling me on each target. It was a beautiful day here in Indiana and well worth taking a vacation day for, even if I only found 34 cents 😂

Like they say Brian...
A bad day of detecting is better than a good day of work...

Great find on the ring..

the ORX found the 1st coin in a spot i detect and all kinds of targets that nothing else could find , I dearly like the machine . congradulations on your great find , and you got alot more on the way