Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Day With The Eurotek Pro

bigolhorns

My first day with the Eurotek Pro. I sure love the audio on this machine. This is my first Teknetics & I'm impressed! This hunt was on a University campus dating to the 1850's. Lots of WIFI so I had to keep the sensitivity down around 6, Still plenty deep. Lots of clad, a 1951 Silver Quarter, a 1960 Silver Dime, Small Crotal Bell, Small .925 heart pendant. I have hunted here since the 1980's.............You wouldn't believe me if I told you the machines I have used and seen others use in this exact spot.

Thanks! It sure is a fun machine to use. My wife is going with me tomorrow and will use it.

Man that was a real good first run with your eurotek pro!! I have not found any silver with mine yet but I know it is coming eventually. Glad you like it. Which coil version did you get??? Tim

I've found a lot of money with mine too. Yes a sensitivity of 6 will in most case allowing hunting in the worst EMI areas.
Extremely fast to respond to very close in ground targets too.

bigolhorns said:
Thanks! It sure is a fun machine to use. My wife is going with me tomorrow and will use it.
That's what I said but the Eurotek seems to find its way in hands :shrug:.