Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First day with the T-2...

Paul (Ca)

Hello everyone,

Told myself I would not be buying a detector for a while, Lawrenzo "aka Lcpm" posted one for sale here yesterday at a great deal and happens to live 200 miles from my area. Just couldn't pass this up so I took the 400 mile round trip and bought the T2 from Lawrenzo, Thanks Lawrenzo for meeting me today and for the good deal....Nice to meet your friend as well.

From there, Drove like a bat out of hell to a site that has given up 9 seated coins the past 3 months, With an hours light to burn hunted this pounded site for almost an hour..We've pounded this iron laced site in every direction with our Explorers, Compass detectors even a Terra X-50......After all the pounding this site has had, It's a miracle to get even one good conductor per hour if that.

No old coins this evening but did get 5 good copper and brass mid to late 1800 conductors masked by iron one of them a large smashed musket ball, In fact!.....One large square rusty nail was in the same hole as the old button....Other than that, The T2 didn't respond to any square nails including the big rusty nail mixed in the same hole as I removed the button.

Great separation, Can't wait to use this machine in the coming weeks ahead, It's a winner for sure.
Paul

I have always enjoyed your testing of a detector and look at every test you do as I know it will be accurate and if there is something you see that is not right you will let us know.
So you wound up with the T-2 from Lawrenzo, was looking at that one too even though I just got a new T-2 as it was a great deal.
Now to get out and use this T-2 and give it a good workout, looks like it may be a keeper from what I have been reading.
I have to wait for a while yet as it is below zero and the ground is froze down over 18 inches at this time.

Rick

Hi Rick,

I'm looking forward to hearing how the New T2 does for you after the snow melts down and ground softens up, I don't know how you guys and gals can live in that stuff......

I'm still new to the T2 but I'll adjust quickly, Already see it's a winner for older iron laced sites....I did notice one kink but then again I'm still new to the machine so maybe it's me and have an adjustment to take this kink out.\

I noticed the overload feature kicks in even on near or surface coin size objects creating the appearance that the target is a larger signal but really it's a coin size object, So now I am checking all overload signals by raising the coil when the overload feature kicks in.

Beautiful machine the T2, Fun to use too :)

Thanks Buddy and stay warm :)
Paul