Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First day with the X-terra 70..

richetts

Picked up my X-terra 70 today after a class at work. Only had about 2hrs of daylight left to detect when I got home. Made it to the local park and detected till I couldn't see anymore. I was very impressed with the weight of the detector. And the thing detects pretty deep too! I didn't find any old coins but I did find $1.17 in clad and a sterling earing. I couldn't be happier. the VID was right on, I knew it was going to be a quarter, dime, or penny. Had a couple I thought could be nickels that read 14 but were pieces of aluminum chewed up by the lawnmower. I dug all signals that repeated to get used to the machine. As you can see in the pics, I dug a good bit of aluminum trash and of course pull tabs. The two pennies at the bottom left and the live .25 round my partner found with an XLT. I was just glad to get out today. Won't get to hunt until Friday maybe and Sunday is my next full day off. Thanks for looking, here's the pics.