Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first decent hunt with explorer se

destructo

bought an almost new explorer se with x1 probe and went to a new for me spot across from some mill houses. been on a major silver drought when i had my etrac and ctx because i was detecting same old spots over and over and over again. maybe up to 20 times each or more for the few spots in my area. Any way yesterday was my first real hunt in a while and 10 minutes in i found an old Ked's badge, probably from 60s/70s i guess. then about 20 minutes later sweet silver sound and got the 1950 quarter at about 3- 4 inches. then 30 minutes later found a door Plate? mostly clad and trash , still trying to get used to the explorer again. Going to try to keep this Se, been trying different detectors thinking one will help with my find when the Explorer series is still very good for my hunting. Just need some more spots and all will be well. dug a lot of trash and unknowns just for curiosity sake and to get used to the explorer numbering again after using the ctx and etrac for about a year. Destructo

Nice finds, bud.
I have used some of the newer detectors but always end up right back with an explorer because of the sound.
Congrats on a nice hunt.