Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Deus Buffalo

DukeOBass

Took a 2 ½ ride to check on some property we have and post some No Trespassing signs. Took the detector along and had my wife drop me off afterward while she went to visit. My brother in law and I have hit this spot hard with a White's, 2 Etracs and a CTX. I concentrated on a spot we had pulled silver from and had gridded without mercy. I got a nice clean whisper signal and knew it was a deep goodie. Pulled what looks to be a real nice Buffalo nickel. We are still on our way back so no picks yet.

Here you go!

1927 Buffalo Nickel - Buried for a long time!

[attachment 297635 08192014Buffalo_1.jpg]
[attachment 297636 08192014BuffaloReverse_1.jpg]

Thanks. That's my First 1927. I've dug others with good dates as well.