Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Deus finds :detecting:

Derrelld

WOW I have had a blast taking the Deus to a couple of my hard hit sites!! If there is a piece of metal in the ground, the Deus will find it. It's almost too sensitive. I have never dug so many little pieces of copper and brass that hit so hard. Seems to have pretty good depth with the stock coil, hit many items at 7 and 8 inches.. The bell was a good 9 inches down. The first day I took it out I carried it along with my explorer. The goal was to find a good target with the explorer then check it with the Deus.. Well I only hit one target and it ended up being an Indian at 6 inches.. The Deus picked up on it very loud and clear. I really cant see park hunting with it yet... But I have only used it about three times. But when I go to a old iron infested site where I want to dig it all.. This will be my go to machine! Ended up with a pile of copper and brass "not shown" a few nice buttons, and a huge bell! The button with the Indian on the front is pretty neat.. I found one last week in the same yard.. Seems to be a cast of a buffalo nickel..
Well I definitely cant wait to get it back out and continue seeing what it can do!
Thanks for looking everyone!
Derrelld

Really cool stuff u will lov it more ovef time u will park the mnelab:csflag:

Congrats on a great start with your Deus. As jmann said, you will like it more and more as you use it. It's a great detector and I think it is just as capable as anything else currently on the market and more capable than most when it comes to picking goodies out of trash as the Deus is lightning fast. I'm sure your enjoying the lack of weight as well. I look forward to seeing more of your finds and thank you for sharing. HH -Marc