Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Deus Seated

DukeOBass

Got out with a Deus using friend today and got to hunt a very heavily hunted park. We both got silver! His was an older Merc and I snagged my first Deus Seated Dime.

Beside the Seated, I found a crusty 1897 Indian head (which is in the freezer right now so I can see if freezing it with break some of the crud off), a 1917 Wheat and 69 cents in clad.

[size=large]1875 Seated Liberty[/size]

[attachment 297907 082420141875Seated.jpg]
[attachment 297908 08242014SeatedReverse.jpg]

Wow! What a find! Be sure to check your 1897 IH for the "1 in neck" variety!
Too hot to detect today, so dad and I are checking old maps for long-gone structures around rural W. Tennessee and praying for some rain to help us dig!

Thanks and good luck! I have a couple 1897 Indian Head pennies. I'll have to check them.