Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Deus silver

pghmole

And last silver of 2013, at least it was a good one!, took the dog for a walk out back of my house after x-mas and noticed an old gate crossed the road that somehow had been overlooked by me before and hasn't been used since at least the 50s and scanned the area, got a solid tight 95 next to some old fence wire at about the distance the driver would have had to be when he got out to unlock the gate I had normalization on, basic 2 in 8khz, sounded great, almost too good and was pleasantly surprised to see a 02 Barber quarter pop out of the frozen muck from about 4 inches, anyway I'm getting the hang of this machine and liking it more and more! G.l. in 2014 and H.H. Mole

Awesome coin! I've never found ANY Barber coins but this year will change that - I knew the Deus could see through most trash and cherrypick the goods but the extent of that talent is just now becoming apparent to me! Love this machine!

Nice coin and the Deus is a real silver killer i found already much silver with it :)

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to reading Andys book and getting this thing dialed in!I have some very nice spots to investigate with it,I'll be sure to keep you guys posted, thanks again! Mole