Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Deus Silver

DukeOBass

Got out to hunt with a new found buddy today. We did some door knocking and only found 2 people at home. The first yard we hunted was an old victorian. The guy had to leave for work shortly after we got there so we only got to hunt for about one hour. He did give me his number and said we could come back. I found one of my wheaties there.

The next spot was a yard I had hunted before with my Etrac. The house has some farm field land with it so I spent a little bit of time in the small field behind the house using a Relic program but didn't find any coins. Meanwhile, my hunting partner was in the yard and found several wheat pennies. The yard has a lot of trashy signals to contend with. I followed along behind him deciding to use Deus Fast with a few adjustments and came up with the find of the day, a 1939 Merc! Our only silver coin and my first silver with the Deus. I managed another wheat and a Robinson Extra Fine Flat button. My buddy had switched off part way through the hunt and used his AT Pro. He was getting bit frustrated with the Deus.

This was first extend and real hunt of any length of time. Coming from Minelab, it may take me some time, but I can say I was feeling pretty comfortable by the time we called it quits.

What a coincidence. That must mean there are good things in my future going by what you've found.

That would make a great selling ad......

"Guaranteed to find a 1939 Merc as your first silver with the New Deus Metal Detector"

Jim

LOL! We need to take a poll of Deus users.