Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Diamond ring

Coinseeker 78

My hunting companion and I were sweeping an old park in Indianapolis yesterday and he came across a very iffy signal with his Explorer SE Pro using his 11 inch pro coil. He called me over to try my Explorer SE pro with my 8X6 SEF coil. I swung over it and got a penny sound but it was off by a little. My smart screen was jumping around from a ring signal to a penny signal but the sound was steady like a penny tone. My buddy started to walk away And I said are you going to dig it? He said no so I did. Out popped a diamond ring followed by a memorial penny. This is my first diamond in dirt. I have found lots of silver and a few golds in the past but no diamonds What a happy surprise. The center diamond was an oval shape surrounded by small diamonds. Good luck to you all.

Impressive find. Those rings with stones can give you a real iffy signal even with no other targets around them. Lot of people pass them up even beach hunting. VERY hard to find dirt hunting.... congrats.

Dew