Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Eldorado Metal Box

Does anyone else still use theirs? i took the old boy out in the park in a grid where i have hunted many times and pulled 4 dimes out of trash and a lot of nondescript brass and some deep lead sheathing good for muzzle loader balls. more clad. silver ring. the ole boy works great. Rusty tuned it last year.

i use the 8 1/2 wide scan.

the unit has normal wear but is very good. i am going to a lighter unit still making up my mind on which one and reading posts every night. with an Amigo II, a Silver Sabre Plus, and an Eldorado i felt my bases were covered. but i just want a newer lighter model out of the line up.

the Amigo II went to a friend and he is having good luck on his tot lots out west

the SS+ stays put. period.

the Eldorado i would let go for $125 shipped US post its a good unit. has usual wear, new tight fitting battery pack put in by Tesoro. and great capabilities. freshwater beach sand its very deep. and no i don't do water with it. i have no choice but go to a lighter unit. will miss this tank.