Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Explorer silver

jjaddict

Went on a little roadtrip with a hunting buddy today. First park we hit, I nailed my first Explorer silver, just barely, a '64 rosie. Not a whole lot doing there, not even a wheatie, so we moved on to another town that had a really old park with CW history. Not much doing there either, but we hunted it for a few hours, not even a single wheatie there either. I did manage a harmonica reed and a brass rivet that still had a bit of the leather in it. We headed home and hit up an old hometown park that I rarely hunt. Here I scored 6 wheats in a couple hours, but no silver to add to the stash. My buddy scored a merc. All in all it was a fun day, long...and not very productive, but fun getting to know my machine. Thanks for looking and HH!

Yup, .69 cal. Not 100% sure that it's CW, found it in a park that I don't know much about, and nothing else found to confirm that it might be, does have the right patina though.

They always say the first silver coin with a new machine might take a little while, but now that you got that first one under your belt the next ones will come easier. HH.

Eddie

Congrats on your first explorer silver! I hope there are many more to come.