Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First find with the Trident2 Extreme

Youngted

Managed to get out today 28th January 2016 on my Roman site Spent only about 20 minutes as it turned in bitterly cold.The machine ran as expected I was aware of the small Iron bits but they did not interfere with the search. On my outward run about 50 yards out into the field I had a very clear sharp signal. .Recovered a Constantine 1st AE4 coin with the reverse of Two Soldiers holding one standard.Lovely green patina.I had to head for the car after that. I recommend this upgrade to the Trident 2 to anyone.It ran quiet with the small clicks when the small Iron was reached.I feel I could cover more ground with it that my previous machine not having to check on numbers.

Brian,pleased for you that the Extreme is working well for you mate,its a shame you had to give up the T2 due to the weight but your health comes 1st all the time as they say.

Prehaps the Extreme is the UK's version of the Cazador,at least its in production that is :) may dust off my old B3 again and give that a whirl when the weather gets better,that Constantine is 'crisp' and has a lovely patination,may have a word with Dave at Pentechnics if he has any Extremes in stock.

What a beautiful patina that coin has for its age along with being in the ground for all that time:thumbup:

Dave seems to have Trident 2 machines in stock then carries out the upgrade for any one that orders one, thats what he did for me.£499 including post.
it is great just on that short try out