Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First finds with new ace 250

va3ser

[attachment 120614 IM001069.JPG]Hi every one. The snow is gone and the ground is softening up and the finds are really good so far. Last week was my first outing with the 250 and found one silver ring and one gold 10k ring alot of clad and some pull tabs first pic. My second hunt I got $103 in clad and some pull tabs and a coil of good wire[attachment second pic [attachment 120615 Feb252009Firstfinds.jpg]
I have been out since then and found alot of clad in the playgrounds just waiting for the ground to thaw so I can do my relic hunting. Thanks for havin a peek

Off to a great start. First outing and 2 rings. WOW. Congratulations:clapping:

Wow! Do I understand you correctly! You got $103.00 in clad in one hunt!? Holy crap! Thats gotta be like 400 - 600 coins! And Gold and silver on your first hunt! Your doing Awesome!!!:garrett:

WTG va3ser. Two good hauls in two hunts!! Can't wait to see some relics:detecting:

It's usually a lot of swings between gold rings. Consider yourself lucky to find one so soon.

Chris

Well, Ican understand that, I have been up late the past few days as well! Still, rings and clad! Thats pretty darn good for your first time out with your 250. I have been dirt fishin on and off for 25 years and I have never gotten gold! So, you should feel very good about yourself and you ACE 250! I am very happy for you! Garthbfan has also gotten gold already! good for you guys!

Good Haul!!! I can't wait to get out with mine, ground was still froze past 3-4 inches. Where did the 10k ring hit at? Were you digging everything or just coins?