Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First finds with Xtera pro coin spill

detectin4fun

🤔 after several hunts in my yard and one trip to a field I had failed to find anything of significance. Today I went where people frequent to see if any signals could be found on the surface. I was without any digging tools so not to attract attention. Anything showing more that one mark in depth was noted and passed. Knowing it’s an area that has can slaw I didn’t want to dig deep holes. Today. I hit a good shallow signal with higher numbers And using my pin pointer to narrow down the location. After much scratching I finally saw a tiny glimpse of shiny. Picking it up I thought for a moment earring but it wasn't just a tiny piece of aluminum can. I did marvel at how much signal the detector gave me for the tiny metal.
My search continued on my way towards my vehicle. Then it happened Multiple numbers and tones were coming from the speaker and screen. Not having developed confidence in the feedback I noticed the depth was shallow. My pin pointer indicated it was close. I Probed and scratched after many moments I saw something flip out of the grass.
A penny it is the first good find for my new machine. Swung back over the spot and another signal. Same process find a quarter. Three more time. Final result was two quarters, one nickel, one dime and the penny.
Takeaway from today is a tiny bit of metal can sound off Strong. When it sounds off with multiple numbers it could be more than one target.
A good day for me and the new detector.

Attachments

• IMG_2045.jpeg
    IMG_2045.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87