Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First finds XTERRA 705

crusher28

Received my new Terra 705 last week. Got to go out SAT. 2/11/12. I hunted a place I have hunted with my Fisher F5. The XTERRA found all this great stuff much deeper.. 14K chain was on top of grass,coins were 8"-9" deep. Brass Belt buckle was found at 5" deep by an old hunting cabin. Foreign coin 1941 was found by an old fire pit I don't know what it is, take a look let me know.
Hope the weather gets a little warmer here in Va.

Nice finds . I hunted a place with a man that was using a f5 and he could not believe it when I dug up a pocket knive that he missed. I have dug about ten pocket knives in the last couple of years. Xterras are just hard to beat.

Nice recoveries. Its always nice to find things when we hunt. Even seems better when we can take a new detector to a site that we've hunted with other detectors and find good stuff. Did we just miss it the first time or is this new machine that much better? Doesn't really matter because, either way, we win! Now just think how many sites that you can go back and hunt again. HH Randy

Congrats on the finds. May there be many many more. I like the keys. Since I started out with the X-terra 705 gold pack i have found more keys than with my ace. The junk ring must have got you racing for gold or silver. I still haven't found gold yet, but it can't be far behind as i have found a lot of silver small and large. Keep up the good work as it will pay, dig everything to learn the tones. I hunt mostly in AM mode to do just that as well as get a hang of the ground balance. HH...