Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First for me today...Breast plate

3RINGER

To say I'm stoked is an understatement...few 3 ringers and drip was good to go but when I saw this come out of the hole I just set back and let out a few hoooops and hollers.

Murfreesboro TN Scotty. Trying a new detector and only had it out 5 times but think it'll do for now. It may have my others on the shelf for a bit

WOW! Outstanding score there! :drool: Congratulations on a real trophy! :clapping: You must have found a really great location? Think its an old camp area?
Mud

Great job cleaning it up!!!! Nice, very nice.

Excellent find and great shape. You have yourself some prime hunting ground over there around Murfreesboro. HH jim tn

Thx guys, still on cloud 9.

mudpuppy this was a camp we started hunting back in the 90's and wrote it off due to not finding anything some time mid 2000's. Got a Blisstool v5 and have to say that this is the deepest unit I've ever owned. Can't wait to hit some of the others to see what was missed.

As big as that is, you should have picked it up at 12" or more, if it was flat.

Congratulations! that is a beautiful plate.