Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Gold...Cheap, but GOLD!!!

BH-LandStar

Well, found my first gold, and of all things, it was on the surface...Love night hunting...gold on the surface just shines like eyes in headlights...it looks to be 10K plated, hollow, and cheap....Registers as iron/foil on the Land Star. Hitting a local beach tommorow, so hopefully I will have more bling to show...

1993P Quarter, 2000P S. Carolina Quarter, 2008P Oklahoma Quarter, 1978 Dime, 2003P Dime, 2006P Dime, 1964 Nickel, 1968D Cent, 1970 Cent, 1973 Cent, 1989 Zincoln, 2008 Zincoln

08-02-08LewisPark.jpg

HH,

BH-LandStar

You are hot now Bhlanstar! You know how it sounds so it will start coming more plentiful for you. Heck, still waiting on my first gold., cheap or not it is way cool to find! The high dollar stuff is there waiting for you. Good luck on the beach hunt.:thumbup:

Hey BH-Landstar did you ever make it to the beach? Fresh water or salt water? I will try the beach this week end hopefully. HH

Made it to the beach, and got skunked....Nothing but bottle caps and nails and rebar....What a shame a nice beach has been so miskept...looks like it is a man made beach too...after you get about a foot down, the sand became gravel and harder earth....I have a feeling it gets raked about once a month too....I only found 48 cents in clad....Rest was pure junk...

BH-LandStar