Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First GOLD for 2011!!!

drewan29

I just wanted to head into town to go pick up a gold pan. When my wife got home I loaded up my detector,scoop and hip waders ... Just in case. Picked up the pan and grabbed a bite and off to the beach we went.
I spent about 2 hrs at the swim hole I normally hit nothing but can slaw and a dime,quarter,nickel and the black thing is a ??? coin I hope it's around the same size as a quarter and heavy. Then moved to a little beach down the road that I just started hunting this year.
I got out of the van the wife was turned on the Excal and took 2 steps and it dang near blew my ears off a nice 10K with I think is a saphire and 2 little diamonds then spent the rest of the time digging clad. I love the SS the only arm that got sore was my digging arm lol.
So here it is sorry for the long post.
the good, the clad and the ugly.
Thanks for looking
drewan

Great find Drewan, Congratulations! I'll get my first ring one of these days. Thanks for keeping me pumped. :cheers:

LOL Thank you and your welcome Terry I had to keep hitting the forums to keep the ambition up lol
GL & HH-drewan

Very Nice, Drew! Keep with the long write ups...we like all the details of the hunt to keep us motivated. Good Luck!
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Very Nice, Drew! Keep with the long write ups...we like all the details of the hunt to keep us motivated. Good Luck!
Mud
Thank you Mudpuppy will do lol.