Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First gold of 2014

EL Pulltabio

I saw a long narrow beach runnel that ran east and west. Decided to detect it slowly
moving only north and south (like it was a lawn to be mowed.)
It's 14K with a raised center diamond flanked by 8 small diamonds....4 on each side.
Wife said that she loves it which translates into thank you very much.
Happy New Year.

It's a beauty alright......i love the way the main diamond is hanging between the shoulders......never seen that before.

Yeeeees! I agree! What a beauty! Good post on how you recognized and worked a good spot too...this really is a thinking game when it comes down to it...or at least a "paying attention to detail" game...I bet when that ring cleans up, it really throws a spark being set that high up in the forks..Nice! :clapping:
Mud

Good for you! I mean her...LOL!! That is a beautiful ring.

[size=large]Sweet jewel that!![/size]

Rings with a gem set this way can lose the stone if it gets "bumped" just right and should be reserved for "special" occasions.

Congrats on an amazing find!!:thumbup:

CJ